Beth’s architectural and interior design background is evident in her jewelry designs. Never influenced by changing trends, Beth’s jewelry is sophisticated and timeless. Her work is inspired by modernism and designed with a studied economy of line. Beth creates her stunning jewelry in her studio, surrounded by the Sonoran Desert, in North Scottsdale, Arizona. Each piece, whether limited production or one of a kind, is created with simple tools, yielding beautiful jewelry that proudly exhibits the work of the artist’s hand.
CLEANING YOUR JEWELRY
Here’s how to keep it looking its best:
Never allow hairspray, hair products, lotions, oils, etc. to come in contact with your jewelry.
Sterling and Fine Silver: To prevent tarnishing, keep silver pieces in the airtight plastic bag, with the little black anti-tarnish tab you will receive when you purchase your jewelry.
Oxidized sterling silver (blackened): Use soap and water with a soft brush, then dry with a soft cloth.
Light silver (not oxidized) with NO stones or pearls: Drop it into liquid Tarnex (found at most grocery stores) to instantly remove all tarnish. Follow with a little soap & water, and immediately dry with a soft cloth.
Keum Boo (high karat gold fused to fine silver): Simply clean with soap & water, then immediately dry with a soft cloth.
Gold Leaf: Even though they have been meticulously sealed, these pieces require extra attention. DO NOT clean them, and keep them safe from being scratched. Don’t allow to get wet.
If you have questions on care, email a photo of your piece and we’ll be happy to advise you. email@example.com
- In-stock items ship within two days. Items that need sizing and out of stock items may take up to three weeks.
- Once your order is placed, we will e-mail you within 24 hours to let you know when your item will ship. Feel free to call Joan at 602.619.4555 if you have any questions.
- At this time we only ship within the United States.
- Please double check your shipping address when you check out. Any typo or mistake can significantly delay delivery. We are not responsible for items that are lost or stolen if you provide an incorrect address.
We offer free shipping and handling within the continental US on all orders. Our default carrier is USPS.
- You’ll receive an email notification the day your order is been shipped with a confirmation of shipment and a tracking number. In the event that your order can’t be shipped, we’ll contact you within 2 business days to let you know why your shipment has been held up.
- Return postage is not pre-paid at this time.
- Orders may require a signature upon delivery. Please be sure that an adult, who is authorized to sign for your package, will be available.
- For security reasons, we ship to street addresses only.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive your jewelry and you don’t love it,
- You may return an item(s) in its original packaging within seven days of receipt for a full refund…all we ask is that you return the item(s) in the same condition you received them, and that you pay the return shipping and insurance.
Nothing should ever leave the studio damaged or imperfect.
- Upon receipt of your item, inspect is carefully.
- In the unlikely event you notice a problem, please e-mail us to let us know if you would like to return or exchange your item.
- If it looks like the jewelry has been damaged in the shipping process, please include a photo of the packaging so we may work with the shipping company to cover the cost and damage.
- Non-custom orders may be cancelled prior to shipping for a full refund.
Please RETURN merchandise, fully insured, signature required to:
Beth Solem Design
10040 E Happy Valley Road, Unit 242
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
If you have any questions, please call Joan at 602.619.4555.
Thank you for shopping with us!